Monday, July 29, 2013

Ron Sakamoto Entry: Abraham Van Helsing

Abraham Van Helsing was my great great grandfather on my mother's side.  Old family tale says that he fought a vampire back int he late 19th century.  The vampire was a Japanese warlord, named Kageura.  Abraham Van Helsing was a medical doctor, but also a scientest and researcher.  He kept a journal.

One such journal was titled, "Sword of the Undead,"  Supposedly, this chronicles his fight against the vampire.  I've never seen this journal, but it is talked about a lot at family get-togethers.  There are some of his writings I have seen, which reference this journal. 

I need to find these writings.  Perhaps it will help me with this case. 

Great grandpa Van Helsing had other journals, in which he wrote about other supernatural beings, but those are currently missing, as well.

I also want to talk to that Japanese character with the anime haircut. I think he might provide me with some clues also.

The incident at that vampire party really freaked me out.  I am beginning to believe that maybe these creatures do exist for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment